Sunday, September 25, 2011

Making Time for Art

           School has been consuming me, so I haven't had too much time to work on art. On September 14th, I drew Adele a few times, but only one was semi successful. This one was about 30 minutes:


           This past Tuesday I was able to go to QAA for drop in drawing. I did two drawings, both 30 minutes.



          

































The first I focused on the figure; the second, obviously, the head. I am very happy with the head, especially since it was only 30 minutes of work.

         Wednesday at John's we worked on two poses. I didn't record the first, but I liked how I worked the charcoal around the chin of the model on the second.


1 comment:

  1. I definitely can see the resemblance to Adele!! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete