Sunday, April 3, 2016

Constructs, Constructs, Constructs

Fall term at ARA:



















One term with this lovely model. I was disappointed she decided to quit modeling.

Winter term at ARA:



































One term and I completed an articulated construct. The fastest yet! Though, I observe now that I do not like her left hand. Since I have but one more term with this fantastic model, I will work on her top half. Charcoal on Roma paper.

One day with this model:



















I am working on the eye cast. I completed the construct, and am now working on a value study. I am taking a term break from this cast so that I can paint!



















Color Wheel:

Julie at ARA taught a one day introduction to painting workshop, where time was limited and ARA supplied the materials. I took what I learned from her and started the exercises with my own paints in order to become more familiar with how far I am able to push them.


No comments:

Post a Comment