Friday, June 24, 2011

Two Days of Leisure

         Before I lapse into full summer mode, I took two days off after school ended.  I missed QAA again this week as I was trying to get a few last minute things completed before the end of the year.  I did go to John's, however, and then to Emmy.

          John helped me immensely on Wednesday.  We worked on the construction of the head and the figure.  I did a few charcoals.  Although the face is still out of proportion, I at least had the features place correctly.  It was about a 20 minute study.  The model's cheeks are way too wide, but I didn't measure.  They are the correct shape, though.  I did well with my study of the legs.

 

           On Thursday, at ARA, we had a great model, who easily divided into four.  I completed a gestural construct, but I don't really like it.  Next time I will use a thinner pencil and draw in a larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment